WnSoft Forums

WebSite for PTE in France - Site français pour PTE

Michel

English

For all those who like the digital slide show on PC, I modified the site dedicate a little more to PicturesToExe in France; selected photos are still on-line... You will find it a successful forum to exchange your ideas on the slide show, as well as to express your suggestions, which will be sent to the author of the software.

Please, don't hesitate;

I hope that you will share this history of computer love.

French

Pour tous ceux qui aiment le diaporama numérique sur PC, j'ai modifié le site pourle consacrer un peu plus à PicturesToExe;des photos sélectionnées sont encore en ligne...Vous y touverez un forum performant pour échanger vos idées sur le diaporama, ainsi que pour exprimer vos suggestions, qui seront transmises au programmeur du logiciel.

N'hésitez pas; j'espère que vous partagerez cette histoire d'amour informatique.

http://www.fanaphot.com

Congrats, Michel! Your new site is really beautiful, and very useful too. Wonderful PTE shows, an excellent manual I wish it exists in English too, a forum very important for all francophone people who love our software, few but precious links to very interesting sites in all languages.

An advice to all:

Go to see http://www.fanaphot.com as soon as possible even if you don't understand French. Its images speak an universal language.

Trust me, it's truly worthwhile!

The site is wonderful... the slideshows beautiful! PTE gets better and better each day as its users continue to share such wonderful help, examples, and creative productions! See what you started, Igor!

....also, it occurs to me that with such a colorful, multi-slide show, with such wonderful music, as in Gold.exe, my little laptop computer didn't complain a bit as it played! Nice!