WnSoft Forums

New shows

robbys

I have just see Ingrid (very long to download), it's a very nice use of V5 with many third images during fade in/fade out effect, very nice photos too.

Good job. Bravo

I have just see Ingrid (very long to download), it's a very nice use of V5 with many third images during fade in/fade out effect, very nice photos too.

Good job. Bravo

I thank you. The initial shows were not intended for internet tranfer thus I made use of large files.

By tomorrow I will paste a ruff translation of the poem used in Ingrid and a link to some story of her life.

Robbys,

Welcome to the Forum!

I agree with Bernard - "Ingrid" is a very beautiful production! Well worth downloading - it's a keeper. Beautiful photography of waves and rushing ocean water, and rocks, etc. Good choice of music and fast-moving. Overall, nicely done. :)

Robbys, your server is very slow, it need more than 2 hours to download Rest in peace, tere will be very few people which will download it.

Why don't you put them on Beechbrook Cottage as many people do, Bill's server is quicker and many people will see them.

I have see all your show (I knew Hong Kong), there are all fabulous.

Peolple would have a good idea to download them, even it take some time.

Bravissimo Robby

some shows to download at

http://www.extremedigital.co.za/entries.html

The one is a bit old, Hong Kong

Comments would be welcome

Robbys

Just watched your show called Ingrid and liked it very much. Nice images with dissolves and fades plus very suitable music which made the whole presentation classy and held the attention of the viewer. However, I would have liked to have seen more close-ups of Ingrid in the same mystic way that you portrayed her. This is not a criticism but a preference. Well done and hope to see more of this type of presentation as I do like this more creative artistic work.

Regards Paul