WnSoft Forums

Sync'd Audio to subset of slides

I would like to see the ability to sync an audio track (music or speech) across a section of slides - eg starting at a particular slide instead of the beginning of the show. For example, at present I use a two part presentation - 1st part is talk and manually change slides. 2nd Part is a sync'd audio-visual. 1st part is variable duration depending on how much I talk...2nd part is a fixed duration according to the slides and music. At the moment, I have to create two separate slideshows and run one after the other as I can't fix the soundtrack to the timeline (I know which slide it starts at...but not the time!). Because they are run as two shows, this often means that the desktop is visible during the changeover between shows, and doesn't look 100% professional.

It would be great if the two shows could be rolled into one, with the music being synced across a particular section of the slides eg between slide 100 and 280. If this could also be extended to work multiple times then it would be really great....

eg:

slides 1- 100 talk (no sync or audio track)

slides 101 - 200 AudioVisual (sync'd audio track)

Slides 201 - 220 talk (no sync or audio track)

Slides 221 - 300 AudioVisual (sync'd audio track)

etc etc.