WnSoft Forums

Music control

ddpitt

:rolleyes:

I would like to install multiple groups of image files with each group having a different, synchronized mp3 file run in the background, all incorporated in a single slideshow.

Is there a way to dedicate a synchronized mp3 file to a grouping of image files with a clean transition to the next grouping?

Also, I have had consistent problems with the slideshow locking up or stuttering when transitioning to the next image. In many instances, the slideshow completely locks up. I tried dragging the slideshow to the hard drive and just let run from there and that works (if it let me transfer it). Could anyone explain why some slideshows will transfer to the hard drive and others will not? After reviewing the forum, I think the fix is to minimize the image file size. I feel like an idiot since my image files are running between 6 to 8 mb each with the total image file sizes ranging from 170mb to over 300mb. I will reduce the file sizes this evening and see if that helps.

Thanks for the help,

ddpitt

Hi,

The best way to use multi sounds is to make one MP3 of all the sounds you want to use. Lay them out in the secquence you want them to play, and use the time line to have the right slide come into view at the start of each sound bite. It may take a little planing but it is worth the effort for a smooth transition from one sound to another. Used well this method can not only help your show to run smothly but you can use the soundtrack to alter rhe mood or inflection of the piece, :rolleyes:

Alan