WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe v5.00 Beta 14B

Igor

PicturesToExe Deluxe v5.00 Beta 14B:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe.zip (4 MB)

(Please note that I've changed URL of this file! Now file will be apr-deluxe.zip )

It's a fully functional version 5.0 with all features included.

New features in v5.00

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4327

New features in Beta 14B:

+ Added "Loop this slide", "Pause at the end of this slide", "No actions after this slide" options in properties of a slide, "Main" tab.

+ "Run application" option in properties of a slide works again.

+ "Screen saver" option works again.

Moreover you can create screensaver from any EXE file with slide show which created in v5.00 beta 14 or later. Just rename SlideShow.exe to SlideShow.scr

+ Various small improvements.

Please post bug-reports in special topic: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6455

Good evening Igor,

by saying to you still bravo for the beta short story(piece of news) (14),

I would just like to ask you a question.

So that no confusion is made between one and the other version, it would not be possible to create for the version 5 one icon different.

Thank you for your answer.

Cèlou

Hi Igor,

Very nice! The "Loop this Slide" feature makes it much easier to facilitate a menu.exe slide.

Best regards,

Lin

Can you explain just what this 'Loop this Slide' feature does and where I can find it in the program please?

Ron

Igor,

The "loop" feature is certainly a handy feature for adding menu capabilities - however, it poses a few problems in "synched" shows (referring to the "synchronize" option in PTE).

On my tests, the looped slide picks up the beginning of some of the music which normally doesn't start until the next slide transition starts. It would be nice to be able to add a short selection which would play during the looped slide, and then have the next portion of the music commence precisely with the start of the next slide ( in the case where one selects a button programmed for "next slide", for example ).

Only in not synchronized mode, music will play without rewindings.

In v5.1 or v5.2 we plan to make possible compilation of several individual projects to one EXE file and you will able to make menu and slide show with any necessary behaviour in one EXE file.

Only in not synchronized mode, music will play without rewindings.

In v5.1 or v5.2 we plan to make possible compilation of several individual projects to one EXE file and you will able to make menu and slide show with any necessary behaviour in one EXE file.

Igor,

I understand the difference between "synchronized" mode and "not synchronized mode", and am quite happy that in "synch" mode the music re-cycles. However, I am finding that the music doesn't recycle properly - too much of the music selection is played during the looping, according to how the slides are set up on the timeline. In other words, there should be no music associated with slide 3 playing during the looping of slide 2 in sync mode.

The plan for several projects in one EXE file will be welcome, and should eliminate the returning to the desktop between two separate shows.

Go to "Customize Slide" "Main" tab - sets an infinite loop for the slide with this function chosen.

Lin

Can you explain just what this 'Loop this Slide' feature does and where I can find it in the program please?

Ron

Igor,

To help illustrate the effect I am experiencing, attached is a screenshot of the timeline. Slide 2 is looped.

I find I have to leave at least 20 ms between the end of the loop and the first sound on the timeline to avoid hearing it within the loop (in synchronized mode).

post-215-1180122350_thumb.jpg