WnSoft Forums

Wales

Hi Paul,

Really good show. I particularly enjoyed it since we stayed also stayed in the Lleyn peninsula three years ago and I made a similar show. Very good photos and I liked the beginning sequences. Maybe you could have used more Welsh music and the ending was a little abrupt. But very enjoyable. Definitely one to keep in my library of other's shows.

Regards

Jeff

Hi Paul,

I am far from being an expert, but I have made many shows and the MOST difficult part is always selecting the music. First of all having access to suitable music and then deciding what goes with the pictures/story. Generally if we are away somewhere, I try to buy a cd of local music. This is what I did for our Welsh visit.

Jeff

G'day Paul,

Well here goes. this is my first time at airing one of my shows in public as it were

Well done, I particularly liked your introduction and the title screen. Some nice landscapes, your use of light and depth of field I thought was very good. You were indeed lucky with the weather.

As others have said the ending was a little abrupt. Looking forward to seeing more of your work "in public", thanks.

Paul,

As we now live in North Wales this was a very interesting show for us to view.

We both enjoyed it and thought many of the images excellent.

We also think it ended rather suddenly and as you had not put

your name to the show perhaps, a screen at the end would have finished it off.

Look forward to seeing your shows in the future.

Neil