WnSoft Forums

[FREE] Merry Go Round, Swivel & Descent

thedom

There are four new templates avalaible in the Library of effects section :

Click on the images to directly access the download page.

(Demo ont he left, template on the right)

- Merry Go Round :

TheDom-MerryGoRound-Small.gif TheDom-MerryGoRoundTPL-Small.gif

- Swivel :

TheDom-Swivel-Small.gif TheDom-SwivelTPL-Small.gif

- Descent :

TheDom-DescentDemo-Small.gif TheDom-DescentTPL-Small.jpg

For those of you who already downloaded the "Merry Go Round" and "Swivel" demos, I improved them (shadows and smoother) and this the newer version which is now avalaible.

Great DOM. I particularly like the 3D Photo Pile.

You just keep the good ones coming, I'm getting more templates than I have images to put in them!!

Thanks for your great work. Now to go out and take some images so I can make good use of your work. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Dom

Just found this forum topic, I really like all of the Demo's and have downloaded the templates. I can see a lot of uses for all of the templates, you have a very innovative mind to be able to keep coming up with so many dirrerent effects. Thank you once again for sharing all of these with us.

By the way, I recently posted a question on the forum and raised the matter of copyright and the restriction on changing any of your templates. I see that we have the right to add slides by copying and pasting. What I was looking to do with the Photo Album was to add a video/movie, to get this effect I would need to remove the function of the turning page effect. I would then copy and paste this page and thus by adding additional slides taken from decompiling an avi file it would have the effect of creating a video/movie. I have been able to achieve what I was looking to do, I am now asking for retrospective approval to make this changes. If this is not acceptable to you, I will delete the changes.

Mike,

I would be interested to see the result. It's always a pleasure to see what people do with my templates and how they use it.

You can dop whatever you want with them and do the modifications you wish.

As long as it is for non commercial use, please let your creativity work, remove my logo and insert the effect in your own slideshow.

• 11 months later...

Bon Jour TheDom!

:rolleyes: I would like to thank you very much for your wonderful template "The merry go round".

I´m absolutly new in this forum, dont know, if I can reach you this way. Therefore I only want to know, if I am allowed to send a show about Bangkok, where I used your template, to Beechbrook Cottage. I made some change to the background and the frame of the pictures. I´m rather new with P2E, about two months and I think, it´s a great thing to participate in the experience of a great master like you.

Again I want to express my gratitude.

• 2 weeks later...
I´m absolutly new in this forum, dont know, if I can reach you this way. Therefore I only want to know, if I am allowed to send a show about Bangkok, where I used your template, to Beechbrook Cottage.

Bonjour Peter,

Actually, the best way to contact me is to send me a PM (private message) through this forum.

It's a real pleasure for me to see people using my templates and see what they could do with them.

The only thing I ask if you agree is a little credit to the template with a link to it. :)

Thanks.