WnSoft Forums

Fit to TV Safe Zone

We can view the TV Safe Zone ... is Fit to TV Safe Zone possible or is this function not a practical solution?

This will quickly fit images for DVD production shows and help avoid the tv cropping effect many users experience. Users now currently compensate for this cropping effect by using Additional Options and set to a % of the slide to show main images.

• 5 months later...

I'd like this as well.

Sometimes I want a show to be used on both computers and TVs. Like nobeefstu, the edges of pictures are lost on the TV, so I tend to go through each slide and zoom to about 90% before burning the show..........unless someone tells me there is an easier way!

The most commercial DVDs don't have cropped picture to fit to Safe TV Zone. Real size of Safe TV Zone varies from TV display to TV display. And cropped picture will show black frame arround image on properly adjusted displays.

Personally I always ajust my TV and projector to show picture without cropping.

Igor

Many of us are producing DVDs because we wish to distribute slide shows, with all the latest PZR functions, to an audience that may not have a PC with a suitable video card, and in some cases, not have a PC.

I think that stu's suggestion should be given serious consideration.

Regards,

Limey.