WnSoft Forums

[FREE] Notice Board / Cork Board

thedom

Mike (mightec) had the original idea and made his "notice board", a ready to use template for 20 pictures.

I loved his idea and released a new "corkboard" demo for 7 pictures.

Then, 2 of you asked me for the pte project.

After mike's authorisation, here is the template for 7 pictures.

TheDom-CoackboardTPL-Small.jpg

[ Click on the image to access the download page ]

Mike's "notice board" template is now hosted on my site too :

mightec-NoticeBoard-Small.jpg

[ Click on the image to access the download page ]

And my "Corkboard" demo is still availbale here.

I think this is a great idea and perfectly implemented. Congratulations to you both.

While on your site Dom, I found I could not leave a comment. I guess my earlier registrations had been lost again. I have now registered again, because your site is very much worth it - one of the best around. Thank you.

Now with the superb cock board (new term to this American) -

Are you already working to allow the viewer to mouse-select which photo he wants to bring forward and zoom? Seems like that would be a very nice presentation method too.

Thanks for your expert contributions to PTE users! :)

Thank you very much for your reply.

Because I have a lot of fake subscriptions on my website, I prefer a double validation to prevent bad spam.

You probably received an automatic email after your subscription explaining you to answer the mail and write REGISTER in the body of the message.

Please do so in order for me to activate your account.

About allowing the viewer to mouse-select which photo he wants to bring forward and zoom, I think it's a very good idea.

I will try to implement it in the near future.

Thankyou Dom, for the link I will be using both of these templates because it is a great idea. Mike's template includes 20 pictures and I still think that this is an ideal number - just having 7 pictures is not enough! Please reconsider inclicluding more images within your template.

Ron

Mike's template includes 20 pictures and I still think that this is an ideal number - just having 7 pictures is not enough! Please reconsider inclicluding more images within your template.

Ron, as you mentionned, Mike's template includes 20 pics. You can use his template. :P;)

And if you want to use mine, just copy the whole animation (except the first and the last slide) and change the pictures used.

If you want the trick to be less visible, do the change of pictures when the last picture is full screen.

Have fun. :)

Hi

The two projects are very interesting, but on the Notice Board , is very slow when I want to see de Preview.

Please explain .

Other sugestions : I use the projects for convert to DVD, and in Safe zona for TV, the pictures exced the large.

Same are in the other PTE projects.

Thanks

Hello Silva

Thank you for downloading the two templates and that you find them interesting. Regarding the 'Notice Board', I am not sure if I understand your first point about the slowness of the Preview, I set the duration of each slide at 10.5 secs, you can reduce this if you wish. I had overlooked the problem with some TV's and the safe zone, you can overcome this by going to O&A and adjusting the 'Notice Board' father level 'Zoom' setting to 82%.

Hello Silva

Thank you for downloading the two templates and that you find them interesting. Regarding the 'Notice Board', I am not sure if I understand your first point about the slowness of the Preview, I set the duration of each slide at 10.5 secs, you can reduce this if you wish. I had overlooked the problem with some TV's and the safe zone, you can overcome this by going to O&A and adjusting the 'Notice Board' father level 'Zoom' setting to 82%.

Thanks

One question: How change the duration of all slide in one step ?

I know change each one on Customize Slide- Main, but if possible change all slides at same time ?

Thanks

Silvia

I will reproduce the Template for you tomorrow and send by YOUSENDIT, can you let me have your email via a private message.

Thanks.

I Know how can change the time slide each one. But my question is how can change all the slides at the same time or simultaneously

If Possible?

Hi Silvia,

Yes, it is possible.

In the main window, select all the slides. Then click on "Customize Slide" button.

In "main" tab, change the "Display slide" value and click "ok".

It will modify the time display of all slides selected.

Quick and easy. :)

Hi Silvia,

Yes, it is possible.

In the main window, select all the slides. Then click on "Customize Slide" button.

In "main" tab, change the "Display slide" value and click "ok".

It will modify the time display of all slides selected.

Quick and easy. :)

Thanks.