WnSoft Forums

Photo Zoom

thedom

Guest Techman1

Dom,

Your demo looks very nice. I like the second and third one I believe the best. I really liked it when they ran extremely fast through. They matched the music very well.

Nice job. I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy receiving the template for this as a Christmas gift. You are all too kind!

Take care and enjoy the holiday season.

Fred

Very nice, thanks for the gift in advance and a very merry and safe Xmas to you Dom.

Hi Dom

Another Masterpiece, how do you do it, I will never know. Looking forward to downloading the Template to add to my collection of TheDom Originals, thanks.

May I in return wish you and all those who are dear to you, a very Merry Christmas and a Healthy New Year.

Thank you sir, for sharing your amazing talent. I can't imagine how much time you invest in making these things. But some people are just really smart, so maybe it doesn't take as long. Anyway, I accept your gift with deep gratitude and a bow (the leaning over kind of bow). Ok. A big pretty red bow too.

A blessed Christmas to all!

jk