WnSoft Forums

New member help please

nelson

Hello to everyone,

I have been using the demo of version 5 and purchased several tutorials and finally seemed over the intial learning curve.

My reason for using the software is to show my creations on a digital projector at 1024x768.

I was using the original slide function in objects and animation.

I just purchased version 5.6 and feel like I am starting all over as the scaling has me confused.

In version 5 there was a box to tick for scaling as I do not want to put the show together in the resolution of my monitor but stick with 1024x768 and use original slide as the option (no longer available in 5.6)

How do I use the option of original slide? In animation there is now only fit to slide and cover slide.

In project options I have a choice of aspect ratio of slide, and virtual size of slide, fixed size in pixels.

Totaly confused :(

Admiral,

I cannot help you with your use of v5.6 as I never used Original in the earlier versions. But you can have both v5.52 and v5.6 installed at the same time. You could do those parts of the sequence build that you feel need Original mode in v5.52 and then take the project into v5.6 to exploit things like the 3D transitions.

Just an idea!

regards,

Peter

I thought I had figured it out, but I don`t. :(

Am I correct that the choices in objects and animation under the common tab, then mode, there is no longer the choice for original slide?

Can someone inform me why it was removed, or how to get around the issue in project options.

I am using a very high screen resoluton of 1600x2560 on a 30in NEC monitor. Therefore when viewing my show at 1024x768 in full screen it is very soft and poor quality.

Before I would be viewing it as I would see it on my projector with the rest of the screen black.

I can not find how to prevent the scaling as was possible in the previous version.

Like I said I am a newbie so I apoligize for this question if it is obvious to others.

I used Peter`s suggestion and it will work but it seems that I should be able to do this in the newer versions.

Many thanks

Kieron

Thanks for the quick reply.

I had used that option but for some reason it did not help when viewing in full screen.

I have just tried again at your helpful suggestion and it is working like a charm.

This has been a great introduction to the forum, I really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Kieron :P