WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 Release Candidate

Igor

Argonaut,

I just tried and didn't reproduce this problem. I set Pause action for Left and Right mouse buttons. And slideshow goes to pause mode when I click any mouse button.

Igor, I think I just figured it out. I have a soundtrack for the project (as opposed to one attached to a specific slide). When I hit the mouse pause button, the slides stop advancing but the music continues to play. I did not realize the slides had stopped because there is a long interval between them and since the music was still playing, I thought no change had occurred. Is that the way 'pause' is supposed to work, or have I missed a setting that would stop everything when paused?

Thx - Argo

Hi,

is / will the ATI gamma problem fixed in PT 5.6 beta / final ??

Thanks

Nordlicht

Although I can't find the reference on the forum, I believe the answer to the question which I previously asked is -- unfortunately -- "No". So those of us who are unable to obtain updated ATI drivers (I have a Dell Laptop with an ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 for which Dell has no update and the ones from ATI do not work) are still screwed. The good news for me at the moment is that since I have recalibrated my monitor with the latest Spyder 3, when I run PTE slideshows my monitor now lightens up somewhat (instead of getting darker) when the shows display.

Igor's solution of getting ATI to issue updates was not a solution as far as I am concerned since they (ATI) apparently can't be bothered with issuing updates for Dell laptops. Bummer!

Updated Release Candidate 3:

If there will be no more bugs, this build will be published as a final release at the end of this week.

Hi Dear IGOR

I think your original language of language Files need to update , please note this pic , where 's Project options -> Main tab -> "Customize synchronization" button ? what's your mean about it ?

or .... will be continue

Sincerely

post-6430-1232538216_thumb.jpg

Hi IGOR

I think language files of pte & video builder need to reupdate , please look at this pic and tell me where 's (Project options | Main tab | "Customize synchronization" button) ? where 's Customize synchronization" button ?! :lol:

I detect it today and i have to check language translation again.

please don't will be published pte 5.6 as a final release untill 2009/01/30 untill i check language files again

Thanks&Sincerely

post-6430-1232538710_thumb.jpg