WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6

Igor

WnSoft announces PicturesToExe Deluxe 5.6 - Professional slideshow software

Download link:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.exe (6 MB)

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/picturestoexe-setup.zip (6 MB)

What new in version 5.6:

http://wnsoft.com/apr/news.htm

Press-release:

http://wnsoft.com/apr/press-release/pte-56.html

We are very grateful and appreciate help of all people who helped us create this new version of PicturesToExe!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Igor Hello and congratulations to your entire team for the great work that you provide.

As against, can I afford a small request?

The download file is in "EXE", would it not be possible, as in the past that you Zip compression, because some antivirus blocks.

Thank you for your understanding

Thanks, Igor, I'll try it as soon as possible.

This was in candidate topic :

Thank you and thanks to Wnsoft team for this new version which have some interesting features : MP4 video, new effects, sound in OA windows with pause button, masks ....

Of course, I am disapointed that 2 of my suggestions haven't be completely put, the one about mask and the one about original mode, both would have been very useful and made PTE powerful. For some works like the one above (Mon maître : 256 Mo for graphic card) or others I did, I'll be obliged to use V5.52 and then finish them with 5.6 to add mask, effects or make a MP4 file (of course I have try to do them with V5.6 but too much difficult)

Even if the masks aren't what I hoped, we can do many things with them, I have prepare two catalogues with 58 effects for each (I am working on the third one).

The templates are available and free, you can use the files in your own slideshows, but they can't be included in a template for sale neither use the original ideas about use of zoom I had (max zoom possible) to make some effects in a template for sale.

To include an effect in your slideshow, use the Hawk method, open one of the 2 templates, copy one or several slides with effects, then without close PTE open your slideshow and paste the slides, put your own photos and adjust parameters if necessary.

The links to the templates are in the Catalogue's slideshows.

Web_effets.gif

Catalogue1.gifCatalogue2.gif

Espace10.gifOne of those for which V5.6 is too difficult to use :

Mon_maitre.gif

PTE V5.6 is a very good product, it could have been a perfect product.... maybe later, I hope

Jean-Pierre,

Your mask effects are terrific and must have taken a lot of work. I downloaded Catalogue 1 and ran it to the end when a link appeared. However it was only visible for a very short time and there is no way to recover it without running the whole catalogue again. Could you give us the links in a post in this thread rather than in the Catalogue shows please?

Jean-Pierre,

Your mask effects are terrific and must have taken a lot of work. I downloaded Catalogue 1 and ran it to the end when a link appeared. However it was only visible for a very short time and there is no way to recover it without running the whole catalogue again. Could you give us the links in a post in this thread rather than in the Catalogue shows please?

You can control the catalogue, make pause and previous slide with left arrow.

Hi Jeff,

Can't you just move the cursor over the object, and copy the link location...or am I missing something?

http://diapositif.net/v5.6/Catalogue_1.zip

http://diapositif.net/v5.6/Catalogue_2.zip

Cheers,

Jim

Jean-Pierre,

....... Could you give us the links in a post in this thread rather than in the Catalogue shows please?

Igor has done a wonderful work!

NOTICE:

The final release of PTE 5.6.0 can be downloaded also from my site: http://www.guru.to.it/en/downl_e.htm, as well as the Official v.5.6 User's Guide, from the same page.

I am interested to learn how you manage to provide a download of the program, direct from your web site. I have been asked my visitors to my own site if this can be made available from my own site and I wonder how I can make it possible.

Ron

Thanks, Igor, I'll try it as soon as possible.

This was in candidate topic :

Thank you and thanks to Wnsoft team for this new version which have some interesting features : MP4 video, new effects, sound in OA windows with pause button, masks ....

Of course, I am disapointed that 2 of my suggestions haven't be completely put, the one about mask and the one about original mode, both would have been very useful and made PTE powerful. For some works like the one above (Mon maître : 256 Mo for graphic card) or others I did, I'll be obliged to use V5.52 and then finish them with 5.6 to add mask, effects or make a MP4 file (of course I have try to do them with V5.6 but too much difficult)

Even if the masks aren't what I hoped, we can do many things with them, I have prepare two catalogues with 58 effects for each (I am working on the third one).

The templates are available and free, you can use the files in your own slideshows, but they can't be included in a template for sale neither use the original ideas about use of zoom I had (max zoom possible) to make some effects in a template for sale.

To include an effect in your slideshow, use the Hawk method, open one of the 2 templates, copy one or several slides with effects, then without close PTE open your slideshow and paste the slides, put your own photos and adjust parameters if necessary.

The links to the templates are in the Catalogue's slideshows.

Web_effets.gif

Catalogue1.gifCatalogue2.gif

Espace10.gifOne of those for which V5.6 is too difficult to use :

Mon_maitre.gif

PTE V5.6 is a very good product, it could have been a perfect product.... maybe later, I hope

Jean-Pierre

What a fantastic selection of masks. My problem is I do not know what the Hawk method is. Can you or somebody else please explain in simple terms.

Hi Mike,

The "Hawk" method is a technique for copying slides from one PTE sequence to another. It was first explained by the user "Hawk". It is included in the FAQs that are part of the Tutorials section of the forum. See here: http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8702

regards,

Peter

Vista Taskbar Visible in P2E EXE Slideshows

I recently upgraded to Vista Ultimate and I was surprised when the Vista taskbar was still visible in every EXE slideshow. I can get rid of it on my own machine by turning on the Auto_Hide option for the taskbar, but that won't remove it on other people's machines. The taskbar obviously detracts from viewing a slideshow. These are standard slideshows, no video or chained slideshows. Also see the taskbar on other people's slideshows downloaded here.

Seems like I must be missing something here because I couldn't find anything in the archives. The Keep The Taskbar On Top Of Other Windows option is set, but this is the default and desired setting. It's also the setting in WinXP and there is no problem there. Other programs like IE7, when put in Full Screen Mode, cover the taskbar.

This is a Vista Ultimate install with all current updates, typical install, latest video drivers, with Aero desktop.

Is there a new setting in P2E 5.6? Any Ideas?

Steve Newcomb

Tucson, AZ USA

Hi Steve,

I can only give my experience with Vista Home Premium...

I operate with my taskbar Locked, Not Auto-Hidden, Keep on top..., Group similar..., Show Quick Launch

With that combination I've never noticed the taskbar stay visible when running any of my sequences or any of the several dozen that I've downloaded from this and other forums and websites. My laptop gets used at our local Digital AV Group and it has never displayed the taskbar during any PTE or Proshow sequence.

regards,

Peter

I am interested to learn how you manage to provide a download of the program, direct from your web site. I have been asked my visitors to my own site if this can be made available from my own site and I wonder how I can make it possible.

Ron

Hello Ron!

Few years ago, in agreement with Igor, I started to host the installation file of PTE, because the download from its server (in U.S.) was too slow in Europe. My server is in Paris, and we found (Igor, me and others) that the download from it was much faster. It's all!

RE: Vista Taskbar Visible in P2E EXE Slideshows

I recently upgraded to Vista Ultimate and I was surprised when the Vista taskbar was still visible in every EXE slideshow....

Update. I found out not every show does this. Older shows do not show the Vista taskbar. I'm not sure which version the change occurred, but all the shows downloaded from this forum recently show the taskbar on my machine.

Steve Newcomb

Tucson, AZ USA

Steve,

Sorry, we can't reproduce this problem with TaskBar.

The major change in this version 5.6 - we don't use anymore exclusive display mode for slideshows when Aero UI turned on in Windows Vista. It allowed solve some problems (bugs in Windows Vista) when in previous version you seen visual defects on screen on closing of slideshows (re-initializing screen mode).

Strange that Taskbar doesn't hide on your PC. Our guess that your variant of Windows Vista Ultimate has some pre-installed 3rd party software which prevent from hiding of Taskbar. Please check up other applications - video player and Media Center in full screen mode and let me know about result.

The major change in this version 5.6 - we don't use anymore exclusive display mode for slideshows when Aero UI turned on in Windows Vista. It allowed solve some problems (bugs in Windows Vista) when in previous version you seen visual defects on screen on closing of slideshows (re-initializing screen mode).

I see what you mean, the visual defects after the slideshow is over (though I could care less with those defects! LOL)

Please check up other applications - video player and Media Center in full screen mode and let me know about result.

Looking into this a bit further, most programs cover the taskbar (IE, Media Player, Opera, Firefox) but a few do not like Google Earth, P2E 5.6.

In addition, the toolbar become translucent, you can see the program below the taskbar. So there must be a new setting somewhere in th OS, display drivers, or program code for this "feature".

Asus EN9600GT 512MB Silent video card.

2048x1536x32 screen resolution

NVidia 181.22 video drivers

Vista Ultimate 64bit OS SP1 with auto update on

This is an OEM install an no 3rd party programs were installed with the OS installation.

Steve Newcomb

Tucson, AZ USA

Every time a new version comes out I look to see if it has the one feature that will convince me to buy it, the ability to designate which monitor of a multi monoitor setup is to be the target display.

I want to use it in my home theater whaich has a nice high end PC controlling it. The main monitor on the PC, a 20" LCD, is for theater status. The second monitor (Display 2) is the theater's 1080p projector. I want to be able to launch a picturetoexe slide show and have to play on dissplay 2.

If there is a way to do this please let me know and I will gladly buy the product. If there is no intention to add this capability please let me know that so I can stop checking in to see if it has been added.

I guess I could make a Video file in HD and then try and find a video player that will play that file on Display 2. If anyone has done this I would like to hear from them

TIA

Hi barry,

Sometimes it is better to be part of a community in order to get the things you want.

Being outside and looking in is perhaps not the best way.

I'm sure that you would be welcomed by the forum and have a lot to offer - you could also plug your wish list in the "Suggestions for the next version" section regularly.

Your experiences with your home theatre and 1080 projector would be a valuable asset here.

DaveG