WnSoft Forums

Jean-Pierre's masks

Mike Reed

If you have not seen JP's masks go to Igors's page and scroll down they are fantastic. JP mentions the 'Hawk method' to use his masks. I do not know what this is. Can anybody explain in simple language for a not very computer literate person.

Hi Mike,

You must download JPD's "templates" to use the masks. As Ken and Dave said, you can then use Hawk's method of copy/paste to paste the particular effect in your own show. After pasting the effect with JPD's image you then substitute your own image which applies the effects to a different set of images.

Hawk's method consists of opening the original file, which in this case would be JPD's template. You then copy from the slide list and without closing JPD's file, use "File Open" to open your own show. Then "Paste" the file which now resides on the clipboard into your show in the slide list. Next use the PTE 5.6 "change Image File" feature to substitute your own image for JPD's image. I haven't tested this with JPD's templates so you may then have to also substitute your own images in the objects list, or not. Perhaps someone who has tested the templates can comment here.

Best regards,

Lin

Thanks everybody for your response. It all sounds a bit complicated I think I will wait until Igor can expand the range of dissolves available and maybe show them in a separate window.

• 2 weeks later...
If you have not seen JP's masks go to Igors's page and scroll down they are fantastic. JP mentions the 'Hawk method' to use his masks. I do not know what this is. Can anybody explain in simple language for a not very computer literate person.

Hi,

could you please give the link to download the JP's Masks, I couldn'd find the post.

Thank you very much