WnSoft Forums

xatshow Beta

LES

I've been a Xatshow fan for a while and this new version looks pretty good. I've only had the chance to do some basic testing so far... hope to provide a full "review" shortly. I'd also like to post a small show somewhere so that others might have a look, but it might not be "good form" to post on the Beechbrook site, which is so far just PTE work. Might anyone suggest a place I could post a small show for demo puposes?

-Rick

I've been a Xatshow fan for a while and this new version looks pretty good. I've only had the chance to do some basic testing so far... hope to provide a full "review" shortly. I'd also like to post a small show somewhere so that others might have a look, but it might not be "good form" to post on the Beechbrook site, which is so far just PTE work. Might anyone suggest a place I could post a small show for demo puposes?

-Rick

Rick,

I too have been looking forward to this update. I agree this forum would not be the place to engage in a lot of discussion regarding XatShow. Would the PC Tools forum at DPReview be a good place to get feedback re: this update? Many of us frequent that site also.

:(http://www.photoimpressionspresents.com/

I now have a web site and I just recently purchased Xatshow and will use this program along with picture to Exe. I am getting some work with Funeral Directors and I use Xatshow for that. I am hoping that P2e will go this was so I can use it also. My site is not fully developed as of yet. We are getting pictures to go along with the services page.

Any ideas would be welcomed. The new version of Xatshow is terrrific and has a good help area to work with!!