WnSoft Forums

Graph Paper

Ken Cox

Try the Free Log Paper prog from MeeSoft

http://meesoft.logicnet.dk/

set the lines as in attached screen shot (without Log setting) and print thick or thin lines accordingly.

Good Luck

Alan

post-5587-1241946251_thumb.jpg

Alan, thanks for posting the link, you beat me to it. :P:lol:

Ken, I have been using Diagram Designer 1.21 for 6 months with no problems/issues. A great little program for doing quick flowcharts, (when I don't want to dive into a big complex application). Haven't tried the Log Paper program but on the strength of my experience I think it would be good. :)

ALAN

have you any experience with any of the proggies he has?

ken

Only the Log paper which I have used regularly for some time . I have looked at the other progs but not regularly used them. I think much of the Image Analyser effects can be achieved in photoshop or elements.

Alan

another couple ways to do it

Use a spreadsheet ...format the cells for size and choose a line thichness -- you can print out any combination of paper size...

On a worksheet, you can specify a column width and row height of 0 (zero) to 255. This value represents the number of characters that can be displayed in a cell that is formatted with the standard font (standard font: The default text font for worksheets. The standard font determines the default font for the Normal cell style.). The default column width is 8.43 characters. If a column or row has a width of 0 (zero), then it is hidden.

You can specify a row height of 0 (zero) to 409. This value represents the height measurement in points (1 point equals approximately 1/72 inch or 0.035 cm). The default row height is 12.75 points (approximately 1/6 inch or 0.4 cm). If a row has a height of 0 (zero), the row is hidden.

Highlight the pagesize area, and print. ... wa La -- graph paper.

and

use WORD Quick tables then

Quick Tables are tables that are stored in galleries as building blocks. You can access and reuse Quick Tables at any time. If you frequently use a table with specific formatting, you can save a copy of the table in the Quick Tables gallery so that you don't need to recreate the table each time that you want to use it.

Insert a table by using Quick Tables

Click where you want to insert a table.

On the Insert tab, in the Tables group, click Table.

Point to Quick Tables, and then click the table that you want.

If necessary, replace the placeholder data in the table with the data that you want.

ken